Sunday 19 January 2014

Where to begin...

My first post and I am a little nervous even though I have it set to private to start with.  

Firstly, I suppose a little bit about me.  I love the outdoors, going for walks, holidays by the beach, cooking.  I love a good rom-com to keep the dreams going.  I met the love of my life in July 2009 and we hit it off straight away, 4 dates in one week!  We moved in together in January 2010 (I think) and got engaged May 2010.  We then married in April 2011.  

I used to love scrapbooking very much, used to spend most weekends doing it.  But after a few tough years I don't seem to have the motivation or zest to document my life in a creative way anymore.  I thought I would try blogging as at least this way it doesn't have to be all good, there will be some hurt there too.


No comments:

Post a Comment