Monday 14 July 2014

Hormones, hormones, hormones....

When will a break ever be a proper break.  Our first break a year ago ended up including two surgeries now this one was a break for a little bit but now I have already started hormone treatment three months out from our IVF round.  I am just over a month in and I am on the count down to September!  One of the hormones is to help with egg quality but it is a testosterone drug so my skin and hair is oilier, and I could get hairier! Great! The other hormone is triggering my body to shut down and go into menopause so I am having headaches, hot flushes, night sweats and major mood swings!  And last week I started bleeding and I shouldn't have on the drugs so had to go in for a check up.  Things just aren't meant to be simple.  I now have 50 days until my first scan and blood test ready for IVF round 3!  Woo bring it on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment