Wednesday 9 March 2016

Such a beautiful gift!

We did it, we made it through our first (and hopefully only) donor egg cycle.  We are so truly blessed and grateful to my cousin for providing us with such an amazing chance to be parents.  I'm more excited now of that prospect.  I'm feeling a little apprehensive as to if it will work, which is only natural.  After all the failed cycles, miscarriages and heartache, it's hard to believe that this could actually happen for us.  The success rates are so much bigger than it has ever been before so I just need to believe it will work!
We have 4 beautiful blastocyst babies in the freezer waiting for us!!  So amazing!! 

We have a trip overseas planned and then it is transfer time!  I'll be nice and relaxed ready to go.  I've been eating clean and working out the last 9 weeks so I feel great and I'm losing some of that built up IVF weight.  Everything is pointing in a positive direction!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment